Saturday, May 23, 2009

Daily Audio Bible....a MUST Listen!

Some of you know that I am a big fan of the Daily Audio Bible. It is a daily podcast that has the Bible read (with nice music in the background) from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs read by a record producer from Nashville. If you listen every day, you will hear the entire Bible read to you in a year. Brian (the narrator) also gives his comments and prays after he reads. He also posts comments from listeners who call in prayer requests and praise reports. You can get the podcast downloaded to your mp3 player or ipod every day for free. You can also just go to the website and listen.

Today I heard a praise report at the end of one of the podcasts that you HAVE to hear! It is on the April 4th broadcast. (OK, I'm a little behind, but that doesn't stop me from getting it all!) It is one of the most exciting testimonies I have ever heard. As those of you who know me know, that's saying a lot! I've been in this journey with God a LONG time and have seen Him do MIGHTY things! I see it in the inner healing prayer room at the Legacy Center almost every day...people getting set FREE from addictions, wounds they've been carrying for years, etc. I say, "God, you NEVER cease to amaze me!!" Anyway, I'm not going to say anything more about this testimony you are about to hear...I'll let you hear for yourself.

Here's what you do:
1. Click on the title to this blog post to go to the Daily Audio Bible website.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the home page where it says "Listen Now."
3. Click on the red box that says "Daily Audio Bible."
4. Scroll down to April 4 and click on it to listen.
5. Start listening! The testimony is about the last 8 to 9 minutes of the podcast. Those of you who are computer savvy and know how to drag the player to the end can start the player at the testimony, but I recommend listening to the whole thing. It's only about 30 minutes and you'll be able to hear what I'm talking about that happens on this daily podcast.

Listen and let me know if you get as excited as I did when I heard it!

No comments:

Post a Comment