Thursday, January 29, 2009

3 Day Devotional Posted Online

I'm so excited that the Lighten Up! Going Deeper! women's conference will be here in less than 2 days! I challenged the registrants to join me on a 3 day fast of their choosing to prepare for what God wants to do in thier lives at the conference. I posted devotionals on my website for them to read each day of the fast. Day 1 - "What is Weighing You Down"; Day 2 - "Are You Willing to 'Let Go and Let God'?"; Day 3 - "Preparing to Go Deep"

Whether you are a participant of the conference or not, you may print the devotionals for yourself. You can get to them by simply clicking on the title to this blog post above. Feel free to then come back and leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you. Please be in prayer for our conference. I'm sure I'll have great reports to blog about after Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment